We quit school early on Friday so the kids and Sarah could experience their first Scottish wedding. It was a lovely day for the drive on the north east coast.
After the wedding the kids climbed over this style to reach the playground.
Yup, you can play in a kilt,
as well as a suit and tie.
Since we were all invited, we had a table to ourselves. Sarah got a break from us as she was seated with some younger friends from church. Well, it would have been nice to be able to sit with some friends but, hey, it was a privilege to all be invited and nice to be served a delicious plate of Highland beef with yorkshire pudding.
There is a tradition where all the guys in kilts pose for a picture with the bride. Our two boys joined right in there.
Priceless picture!
My dear Micaiah, participating in the Scottish ceilidh.

2 comments:
What great fun! I love the picture of Stephen on the steps and kicker with the bride and groom. I recognize some of the men in the picture too! Thanks for sharing the pictures.
SO wonderful, all of it!! I love your life!! I love watching it from afar, thanks for posting!! :)
Post a Comment