Monday, January 31, 2011

Stephen Turns Five

Emma, our dear friend and wonderful baker, made us this wonderful gingerbread house for Christmas.

Sometimes the thought of birthday cake just days before Christmas is too much.
We used Emma's handiwork to celebrate Stephen's fifth birthday on the 23rd.

Everyone agreed to my idea.

It was a load of fun picking off the candy and breaking off a slab of gingerbread!!
It tasted great too!
Thanks Rod and Emma!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Carole said...

awww, happy birthday Steven! great cake, looks very yummy. New Years in Tain sounds so cozy! And I must say, I can just imagine the great time you will have with Bernie and Pat this spring, God willing. It will be a total blast, what fun to look forward to. bet you're so excited!! love to you all!

Aunt Joanne said...

Steven you are getting so big. I had fun getting to know you again while you were in Ontario. There's never a dull moment when you are there. Hope you had a fun birthday. Fancy your cake too. Love.