You may remember that Cope and Margaret visited us in Scotland last summer.
John had the privilege of baptizing two of Cope and Margaret's grandchildren while we were in Canada.
We have wonderful photos and grand memories of our 2010 visit to Canada and the US. We saw a lot of friends and family. It was a fantastic trip!! Thanks to you all who served us meals - not a small thing for the 8 of us - and for the many beds we used over our month long stay!

2 comments:
very beautiful pictures, Lucy!! So nice to see you posting again. :) It looks warm there!! How strange b/c here it has been frrriiiiiigid. Love all the Canada gear & wee Mark is adorable. :) Thanks for the email..I right away did some blog hopping (your link) ...wow. :) so cool. Enjoy the rest of your winter. :) we'll keep in touch - love you all!
Thanks for the blogging Lucy, I sure enjoy it. I'll try and reciprocate. Love you
Post a Comment