Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Fifteen and Getting Around


Josh was delighted to get his new set of wheels for his Christmas/birthday. He wanted you all to notice the Canadian Tire water bottle . . . can you guess where he purchased it?

He also received a radio controlled boat that goes 40 km/h!

We've had a great time speeding about Tain River.



John and I can't help thinking lobster when we think of boats. It's a good thing we still have some in the freezer! Below is a photo of lobster thermadore ready for baking.

3 comments:

Michael said...

Now, you know how much I love lobster, don't you? It looks like a worthy meal for a worth catch. I sure hope I can get some of those in Sydney, Nova Scotia!

Michael said...

Nice video of the boat too! It moves along quite well on those Scottish waters!

Aunt Diane said...

Nice speed boat Josh! And that Lobster looks fabulous. I sure enjoyed that special meal in Scotland. I have great memories of that trip.