Here is a small room connecting the master bedroom to the en suite bath.
Take note of the towel warmer, the electric shower and the built in baby tub!
You might be wondering where the 'before' pictures are. Well, they don't exist because this room didn't exist. It was made from a part of a bedroom and the unused part of the bedroom was added to Joshua's room.

4 comments:
What is an electric shower? -sounds dangerous! ;) And with only a small section of glass in the shower, do you end up "showering" your floor too?
I too found it shocking! The water is heated as it is used. I also thought the glass section would be too small but it works swell.
I'm taking note of the ships! and the baby in the sink... she looks like a Anne Geddes baby! Cute
WOW! it looks nothing like Josh's old room. They did a great job!
Post a Comment