These pictures were taken this evening, 12 October 2006. Can you believe it?
The leaves aren't off the trees; in fact, the leaves haven't even finished changing colours; and there is snow on the ground!


The leaves aren't off the trees; in fact, the leaves haven't even finished changing colours; and there is snow on the ground!

As I was watching the snow fall I remembered, with gratitude, the glorious thought expressed in Psalm 51:7 "Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean; wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow." Thanks be to God for the thorough cleansing through our Lord Jesus Christ.
The autumn snow was worth the reminder.
2 comments:
16 C In Easter Ross today and bright sunshine which should remind us of the warmth of the love of the Son of righteousness.
Pray on , work on, and believe His promise that He shall "arise with healing in his wings!"
Missing you all but meeting you daily at the Throne of grace.
Blessings
Roderick
Unbelievable! The snow is nice to see - in pictures. It was a pleasant surprise to see a new posting.
Post a Comment