Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Of course, a trip to the bothy

Roderick, Flora, Willie and Kate invited us to their bothy and served an amazing spread! While the kids played on the rocks they barbequed the burgers.

Matt and Stephen

Ryan

We did get a bit of rain, but it did not dampen our time.

I have kinda run out of words to describe the bothy. I guess you can check out the many other posts about this great place, should you be interested. As the girls would say, "A picture just doesn't do it justice."

Mark and Melissa

Abiel, Aunt Patty and Mark


Some of us got a ride up the cliff (the long way) in the Land Rover while some of us zigzagged up. Here Abiel is waiting for those who walked the long way!

Posted by PicasaFinally, they can be seen coming in the distance.

3 comments:

Carole said...

ahhhhhh **sigh** ..LOVE it. great pics (I think I leave too many of the same comments on your blog...sorry if I'm getting boring!) :) hope you have a blessed day of worship tomorrow!

Lucy van Eyk said...

It is so nice that you comment, Carole!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you are having fun!! Love your pictures!