In true van Eyk fashion, we bought some prawns straight from the fisherman's boat.
The brothers looked at this open air church of days gone by.
The Floridians finally believed us when we said that there are palm trees in Scotland!!!
A sporadic account of random days in the life of John and Lucy van Eyk and their children: Joshua Charis, Kristiana Grace, Micaiah Hesed, Stephen Joram, Abiel Charissa, and Mark Elijah as they strive to be "oaks of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that he may be glorified" (Isaiah 61:3).
1 comment:
OOooooohhhhh how absolutely wonderful!! I am SO happy for you all to be enjoying each other and the breathtaking scenery, I can just imagine the fabulous memories you are making!! absolutely amazing, I am sure. someone must make a book. :) Congratulations to Pastor Bernie & Pat, too, God is good!! Enjoy the rest of your visit, if its not over yet. thanks for posting, we LOVE it when you do. lots of love to you all!! :)
Post a Comment