Friday, November 19, 2010

Two Birthdays While Away

Mark celebrated his first birthday at Opa and Oma's. Yes, he is a Canadian citizen.

Abiel turned three at Uncle Bernie and Aunt Patricia's in Florida. No, she is not an American citizen.

We all enjoyed cake . . . and even had the privilege of eating a famous Sarah Horton cake. Mark went around and polished off what he found left on the kid's table.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Carole said...

Every time I look at your blog my thoughts are: "aaaawwwwwwhh" but I feel silly saying that all the time. :) Happy birthday to the kiddos (mmmmm those cakes looked sooo good) and i loved the post about John's proposal. so sweet. :)
I'm sure you had a wonderful reunion on the weekend, and I hope that it is a smooth transition into normal life & school work again. :) We are praying for you!