Carole and Kevin seemed to enjoy it thoroughly.
Though their stay was short, Saturday evening till Monday afternoon, we were able to show them some great places around here.
Christian Focus Publications was the last stop before catching a train in Tain to Edinburgh where Kevin has business meetings.
Carole would have loved to see the Pipers but the best we could do was let her see Kristiana in full dress doing her Sword dancing.

3 comments:
Kick could have played his chanter at the bothy... that would have been great! I find it so amazing how incredibly different things look in the different seasons! Looking forward to coming again (in the summer) :)
it was wonderful. Thanks so much for everything!! Jennifer that is fun if you're going in the summer!! maybe the hills will be alive with heather!! what a great country, and great people too. :) a thousand thanks!!
oops, haha I missed it the first time. Yes I am a big fan of pipers but the highland dancing was so great that I was not disappointed to miss them. Maybe someday I'll meet some Pipers. If you see any in the meantime, have fun with them and post pics on the blog! :)
Post a Comment