Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Last of All

We drove the van to the top . . . Josh and John biked down . . . and I met them with the van at the bottom!
They flew in Skye!

On the way home we saw more of God's amazing creation.

Even the clouds were gorgeous!

It's good to be home again. We are excited to have Kevin and Carole visit us this coming weekend!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Carole said...

you're excited!?!? WE'RE excited!! i think I should refrain from checking in on my sleeping kids tonight though...they are so precious when they are sleeping that I'll have a harder time leaving them. :)

Can't wait though, really. What an amazing country you live in - wow!! beautiful pics. see you soon - God willing we should be in Glasgow tomorrow morning. :)
(I better make sure kev emailed you back with the details)

Jennifer said...

Beautiful!

Carole I didn't know you were going! You'll have a great time! Please give the family big hugs for me and remember to take lots of pictures!

Diane said...

Hey I already made some comments, where did they go?? All shots to be sent into the next magazine taking photo contests!! Love it!!