Wednesday, February 03, 2010

More Mark


As I see my wee Mark growing so quickly, I think how lovely it would be to introduce him to our family in Canada! (and USA) I realize blogging pictures is the next best. Maybe you will meet him before he turns one!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Love it that you post pictures of Mark so we can see him. Can't wait to meet him in person one day.

Diane said...

When are you coming back to Canada??? We want to see Mark and hug and hold him soon!!!

Anonymous said...

Jahn and Lucy (et al!)

Mark is a beautiful boy - and we love getting updates via your site. The kids and I have been reading about Rome this week, and loved knowing some of you were on site as we studied! God Bless you all and your ministry!
the Murrays

Anonymous said...

um... that would be "John" - it's been so long I had forgotten ;)

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful baby, I sure hope I can meet him before he turns I. Are you guys hoping to come to Canada someday soon. Would love to see you all....
Love Adriana