We had our first snowfall of the season!!!!
I felt sad that Jennifer wasn't here to experience the snow with us.
Recently, Joshua and Kristiana spent a night sleeping in our back garden. The tent looked like an igloo this morning.
(notice the tent in the first photo)
We had a beautiful sunrise, at 9:00 this morning!
It started snowing again later in the morning and we wondered why we were told to leave our snow shovels in Canada!
I hope you get lots of use out of our sorely missed shovels Diane and Rick.
Sunday, December 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Happy 3_th Birthday Marlene!
Our kids are enjoying your sleds :)
I can't believe that there is so much snow! We have hardly have any! Sorry that I can't be there to enjoy it with you :) Maybe I can send a folding shovel :)
ha,ha Lucy. Very thankful for 37 years. The first picture is gorgeous. Sunrise at 9:00? Don't know if I'd like that...
We don't even have that much snow!
-Annalee
aunt luce...
we have not touched our snow shovels yet this year...so maybe u should have taken them with u :)
we have not had more than a cm of snow yet! we r hoping for a white christmas :)
Gorgeous pics, Luc.! Thanks for sharing. Have a blessed Christmas.
Post a Comment