I was able to spend a lovely week in Ontario . . . all by myself!!! Yes, I left John with our five children. I returned home to a tidy house, folded laundry, five content children and a husband who was delighted to give me back my job! It was wonderful to visit with . . .
Mom van Eyk,
Dad and Mom Pennings (who celebrated their 55th wedding anniversary while I was there),
and lots of family and friends. It was special visiting with Riverside folks and even going out with a few to our favourite breakfast joint!
Thanks to all who hosted me in Ontario as well as those here in Scotland who had John and the kids in for dinner or brought meals to the house. We were all well taken care of!!

1 comment:
hmmm that was a yummy breakfast! Made all the more enjoyable with the laughter! You'll have to assure John that spending time with me didn't make you giddy :)
Post a Comment