The mountains look a lot different with all the snow. (We took this same drive on the Sunday before the Oma and snow arrived.) At some points we couldn't see the mountains because of the heavy flurries.
We saw a number of sheep on the road but were only able to get a photo when they ran into the bush. We were amazed at how calm Oma was when John was driving on a single track road. It wasn't until we were well on our way,when an oncoming vehicle made us pull over at a passing place, that she realized it was not a oneway street.
It is good to be home around the fire again with a cup of tea. Now, as I blog, she is back to another game of Scrabble.

3 comments:
Scrabble, tea, port, and snow...just like at home Mom! except you have family with you. Enjoy your visit.
I can't wait to challenge you to a game of scrabble, mind you it'll probably have to happen in Canada first. Looks to me like Abiel has changed alot, her face is really filling out and maturing. I sure hope I can do the Scotland thing one day!
Greig says "It's not a "passing place", it's a laybye!"
-dw
Post a Comment