When we arrived 6 months later it had been transformed to this.
Mind you, Lucy did sew and hang the valance. You can only imagine how delighted we are with the changes made. The congregation here lovingly and wonderfully renovated most of the manse to make it a beautiful place for our family to live and in which we can serve the Church and our Saviour.
We'll be sure to show you around the rest of our home in due time.
7 comments:
All I can say is, "WOW!!!" It's almost as nice as ours ;)
Have you filled the kitchen with the aroma of fresh baked bownies yet?!
gorgeous!
oh Lucy, that is lovely! Even nicer than the view from the laptop video :)
Wow, Lucy! What a kitchen! :) That stove is pretty amazing! I can't wait to see more pictures from around your new place.
What a beautiful kitchen! Looks like you have a lot of room to cook, and have dinners with your friends and family!
I love the kitchen, can I come and clean that one :-) !!
Wow, what a nice kitchen, nice and roomy.
Adriana
Post a Comment