For those of you planning an overnight stay, this will be your toilet . . . for some reason the entire room is called a toilet. It sounds so strange to hear someone say that they are going to brush their teeth in the toilet.
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
funny, here it's called a restroom or a water closet! Toilet sounds so dirty! Great improvements! Thanks for all the pictures, its fun to see your surroundings.
I love your home.. it looks cozy and restful. Maybe I'll pass on freshening up "in your toilet" though. (but the changes look great!)
Certainly your not going to cave into calling your bathroom a 'toilet'? We'll never ever accept that one!
It looks great! Do I still see the towel warmer on the wall there too?!? I'm trying to convince my sister that we could use one here.
Post a Comment