This is how John stood preaching this past Lord's Day and how he probably will for the next three weeks. It actually worked quite well and he was thankful to be able to preach. Note, if you can, that John is wearing sports tearaway pants. He did feel a bit flamingoish.
This past week John got fitted with a new lighter, fiberglass cast. The colour matches his "suit" better. He is quite de"light"ed with it and was glad to cast his old one away. Just three and a half weeks and this one too will be cast off.
Finally, Stephen will be following his daddy down the broken leg trail if he keeps climbing up the ladder to Kristiana's top bunk!

3 comments:
Lucy, that is a great picture of Stephen - even if he is being disobedient. The new couch looks great in the living room too. I can't wait to see it in person! I hope that it was John who wrote the post, I fear our friendship will have to change if you wrote those 'terrible' puns!
I'm with jen for the pun-ishment I just endured. Love the couch! Kristiana looks cozy--it takes a dad to be able to rest with a kid sitting on him!
Kelley
Sadness and grief... Kelley... I can't believe that you fell for it too!
Post a Comment