Thursday, September 29, 2011

Soaking in the Sun

(check out post below first)









I set the fire so that we could get this classic photo with Sarah. The weather was too gorgeous to stay indoors.

John and Joshua stayed home with their noses in their books. I left Mark with them so he could have his nap and I could enjoy an afternoon without running after a nearly 2 year old.


The tide was so high that the kids didn't have many rocks to climb.



Posted by PicasaSo here you have it again. Most of our overseas guests have had the privilege of a trip to the bothy. Will you be next?

6 comments:

FamilyHighlights said...

Sweet Pictures! I sure hope we're next. Looks like our new plans may be for the beginning of June. The cruises we are looking at aren't running in April. I will keep you posted.
Can't wait to see you in December, D.V. Us sisters hung out in St.Mary's on Wednesday and sure missed you. We're planning for another luncheon outing when you come.
Love Linda

Lucy van Eyk said...

We look forward to your visit. It looks like John's sister Betty Ann and her daughter will arrive before you. They are scheduled for a March visit.
Looking forward to a sister's lunch out! That's one thing I can't enjoy here.

Joanne said...

What a beautiful day you had.Pictures are priceless. Smart thinking.. taking the day off to enjoy the sun. I spent mine staining the back deck today. It has been raining so much off and on that I couldn't finish sanding let alone staining.

Diane said...

Good thing I've been there and enjoyed it all :) .... lovely country Scotland is! So cool you can just drop the books and do as you please!

Anonymous said...

beautiful pics,finally had some time to look through some of the blogs. Hopefully one of these days we will be able to see it too....Looks like you book up verily quickly:)Looking forward to seeing you in December too, we will have to get together. Give all the kids a hug...
Love Adriana

Carole said...

these pictures from down by the bothy are amazing!! Kev and I are enjoying them immensely...sweet reminiscing. GREAT pics!! :)