Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Back to the Bothy

Walking through the enchanted forest to the cliff that leads to the bothy.

The tide was out so there were lots of rocks to play on.

The kids found great delight in collecting starfish, hermit crabs and building a fire on the beach.

I was roasting marshmallows, not the evening's catch.





We weren't the only ones to enjoy the long summer evening. We spotted a cruise ship, a sailboat and friends pulling up their creels in their fishing boat.






The classic bothy picture.



Oh Kayla, what will your dad say?

We stayed till 10:00pm with lots of daylight to spare.



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Diane Postma said...

I love it, I love it although BC is pretty amazing too and in some ways it reminds me of Scotland! Next time I hope we can visit when the weather is warmer so I can enjoy some of the active sights Kayla is. Glad you're having a good time!!! Love you all!!

Emberlee said...

Great memories there! Miss y'all!