If you don't know Mrs. Taylor you are missing out on knowing one great lady! The saying around those parts says, "Every church needs a Mrs. Taylor." I am quite proud that we share the same birthday (at least month and day). Well, we spent a number of nights at her place. My youngest two were waking up in the night. I blamed it on jetlag but the more I think about it the more I think it was because they liked Mrs. Taylor's gentle voice and her soothing back rubs in those early hours. When I would express my regret in the morning that she had been awakened by my children she would make it out to be her greatest joy. In fact, she would make it sound like she would love to do it again the next night. Sadly, she was oftened gladdened by their wakefulness at awkward hours!
It was so nice for Nicolas and Mark to meet, though it doesn't appear that Mark was too chuffed about it. Perhaps he wasn't too keen on investing too much in the relationship since he lived so far away!
Kristiana was thrilled to be with her old friends and cousins again.



No comments:
Post a Comment