Saturday, May 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A sporadic account of random days in the life of John and Lucy van Eyk and their children: Joshua Charis, Kristiana Grace, Micaiah Hesed, Stephen Joram, Abiel Charissa, and Mark Elijah as they strive to be "oaks of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that he may be glorified" (Isaiah 61:3).
6 comments:
Very neat! How did she do on her exam? You and Georgia look great.
Well I certainly can't wait until your family comes to entertain us with song and dance in the fall??!!
I'm proud of my relatives accomplishments! Keep working hard kids...you'll make a difference!
very cool. Hope you did well on your exam Kristiana!
Hey Kree
You look good.
How did your exam go?
I bet you did well!
Love Anna
Thanks for sharing all those pics; lovely.
Kristiana makes for a beautiful Scottish girl.
Linda (anonymous lol)Can't remember my account ID
Thanks for sharing all those pics; lovely.
Kristiana makes for a beautiful Scottish girl.
Linda (anonymous)lol
Post a Comment