Monday, January 18, 2010
Thanks Oma!!
The Royal Mail truck stopped by our house today. A large package arrived from Oma! What a treat to get the traditional Christmas gift of chocolate letters and an assortment of dutch candy! I was taken back by the number of chocolate letters . . . eight in all. Oma used to buy us just two, the J and L. I guess she wasn't Oma then. Now, I was even more surprised at the number of bags of dutch candy. Shhh !!! Don't tell Oma she sent us 9 . . . she might want us to send one back!) Actually, don't tell Josh, Kree and John about the extra one. It may be nonexistent when they arrive back from Rome!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That is really nice! Kick & Stephen sure look happy about it :)
That's great timing from the mailman. A nice surprise for the few left behind from the Rome trip!! Enjoy!
Post a Comment