Monday, November 09, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A sporadic account of random days in the life of John and Lucy van Eyk and their children: Joshua Charis, Kristiana Grace, Micaiah Hesed, Stephen Joram, Abiel Charissa, and Mark Elijah as they strive to be "oaks of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that he may be glorified" (Isaiah 61:3).
8 comments:
Beautiful pictures.
beautiful pictures! Lucy - your hair is getting so long, it looks lovely!
I just realized where the picture was taken... and the tide is out. I have never seen that shore when the tide has been in. A great spot for pictures.
love the pictures! Can I have a copy? Abiel is so sweet looking! What a doll. The others are cute too :)
Wow. That's a lot of kids. Love the photos! Everyone looks great!
What a beautiful family picture. It would look really nice on my fridge, replacing the one with only four kids :) Love you all.
Love your family picture!! Sure am going to miss you guys this Saturday!! =0(
wow, am i out of touch. i had no idea you were even expecting another child and he's already a few months old! congratulations, what a beautiful family. :) I will have to bookmark your blog so that I keep up a bit better. God bless you this holiday season!! :)
Post a Comment