As I was saying goodbye to the children before going to hospital I said to Abiel, "Good bye baby girl." It dawned on me that when I returned from the hospital she wouldn't be my baby any longer. At least she still is my baby daughter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Congratulations & lovely photos! Mark is really cute! Look forward to meeting him soon.
Congratulations, Van Eyk family! He sure is handsome :) We wish you the the Lord's blessings and guidance as you seek to raise another child that He has entrusted into your care for the glory of His name!
Hope you're recovering well, Lucy. :)
Thank you for putting up pictures (finally... you'd think you were busy or something :)) What a sweet looking boy and Abiel is holding him so well.
Congratulations again... I'll have to book my flight to come (though not in the winter again).
Congratulations John & Lucy and family!
Wow, what a good - looking little boy (and girl! )
Congratulations, van Eyks! We are rejoicing with you.
Oh what a sweet heart, now I really would just love to hold and hug him for a moment. Makes Abiel look so much bigger again. Your parents are coming for Denise's birthday this evening, so I will be sure to show them the pics
love Adriana
Aww what a cutie. Lucy it was so good to hear your voice today. Our family rejoices with yours in the birth of your dear son.
I can't believe how big Abiel is already. Could you post a picture of all the kids; they are growing so quickly I don't want to miss out.
Love you dearly.
God bless,
Wilma
Love your pictures!! Thanks for posting them for us! Congratulations on the birth of little Mark Elijah!! He sure is another cutie!!
Post a Comment