She went with John on a ferry to Stornaway, on the Isle of Lewis for a weekend communion season.
She went with John and Joshua for a week to Holland.
She spent many hours playing Scrabble in Tain.
But yesterday we had to say goodbye. John and Oma spend the night in a hotel in Glasgow so she could fly home on an early morning flight.

3 comments:
that's a beautiful picture of Mom and the kids! Hope you enjoyed your time with her...I'm glad she's coming home, now she can come visit me!:)
I'm glad that she was able to come and see what John is doing there and have a picture of your home. (lovely flowers on the dining room table! please tell me that spring is not there and I missed it) :)
Actually Jennifer, Kristiana picked the first purple flower this afternoon! It was a beautiful sunny day too!
Post a Comment